It features a simple design that is light, warm and easy to wear over T-shirts, shirts, knitwear, etc. It has a hood, so it is especially warm around the neck.
Unlike traditional inner down, it has a silhouette that is one size larger, so it is recommended to wear it in a slightly loose style.
- For down, use 650 flp or more.
- The down quilting uses an 8cm grid.
- The outer material is made of 400T nylon taffeta with water repellent finish, and the lining is made of AC coated fabric that prevents down from blowing out.
- The hood has a string.
- There is a kangaroo pocket.
- The hem can be adjusted using the adjuster function.
Shipping and Return Policy
All orders ship out no later than 3 business days following the purchase date. Want it to transit faster? You can select expedited shipping upon checkout.
Consumer is responsible for the cost of return shipping!
- An exchange or return request must be submitted to email@example.com within 10 days of receiving your package .
- In order to be eligible for a refund or exchange, all items must be new, unused and in the original packaging with all tags and labels still attached.
- After you initiate a return /exchange, We will get back to you within 3 business days with the Bolder Exchange or Bolder Return Form and instructions on how to complete it.
- Once you have received your Bolder Exchange or Return Form and instructions, you may repackage and return the items to us (including the form)
- You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping
Once received, we will process your return within 5 business days. The returned product will be inspected and if all the conditions are respected, a refund will be applied to your credit card . Please note that it may take a few days for the refund to appear on your credit card.
Crash Mats and Shoes are Final Sale!
Something not right with what you ordered?
Warranty on Bolder branded clothing ONLY. Any other warranty issues can be taken up with the vendor directly
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the issue and we will send you a warranty / replacement form. If it is damaged while shipping, we will see what we can do to make it right. Due to the nature of rock climbing, we do not warranty ‘’wear and tear’’ as it is hard to determine the cause.